We are Board Certified Behavior Analysts with extensive formal training and experience in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for those with autism and other intellectual developmental delays.
ABA Midwest Education, LTD is dedicated to providing quality individualized services to our patients, families and professionals.
We are committed to teaching skills to promote the love of learning and independence while reducing developmental trajectory gaps.
Please CONTACT US to inquire about how we can help you and your family!
Skill programming may include, but is not limited to improving the following areas:
- Attention and Cooperation
- Motivation and Learning
- Verbal Behavior/Communication Skills
- Self-Help and Toileting Skills
- Play and Leisure Skills
- Social skills
- Supplemental Academic Programming
- Improving School Readiness
- Other Developmentally Appropriate Skills
Reduction in challenging behaviors such as:
- Physical Aggression
- Self-Injurous Behavior
- Stereotypic Behaviors
- Transitioning Difficulties
- Behaviors Resulting in Restraint
- Other Problematic Behaviors
- Parent Training
- Family-centered interventions
- In-Home therapy sessions
- BCBA-created and supervised ABA programming
- Trained private therapists or Training for your therapists.
- Probes and peer review to assist in overcoming barriers in skill acquisition or behavior intervention
- Additional training for teams to supplement and enhance current ABA programs
- Consultation for school-based ABA programs to teach language and skills to children with autism and other developmental disabilities
- Private consultation to families for reducing mild to severe behavioral problems in most settings as needed
- Individualized Parent Training
- Consultation and support for monitoring the effects of psycho-pharmacological interventions
- Specialized services for dual diagnoses that include working collaboratively with psychiatrists, neurologists and other members of the patients treatment team
- Expert witness testimony
- ECBA supervision and behavior therapist training
- Intensive behavior intervention to optimize each child with the pivotal skills necessary to become independent learners
- Creation, modification, and implementation of behavior plans to decrease problematic behavior
- Training in Functional Assessment and behavior intervention
- Functional Behavior Assessment Methodology, recommendations, and behavior program development for children and adults with and without disabilities. Specialization on dual diagnoses and medically complex patients
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills Revised (ABLLS-R) and other assessments as clinically indicated
- Assessment of Functional Learning Skills (AFLS)
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- Technical assistance and ongoing objective behavioral services to adults and children on the Department of Human Services Community Waivers including those that live in Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILA)
Workshops and Trainings
- Workshops on a wide array of behavioral topics including but not limited to:
- Teaching Language to Children with Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- ABA Treatment: Comprehensive and Focused ABA Treatment
- Advanced Topics in Skinner’s Analysis of Verbal Behavior.
- Pairing and Instructional Control. Differential Reinforcement and Behavior Momentum
- Training Staff to Acquire Instructional Control: The Science Behind Cooperation
- Behavior Management for Professional Residential Support.
- Restrictive Procedures and the Right to Effective Treatment
- Introduction to ABLLS.
- Introduction to the ABLLS-R.
- Hands on Teaching: Let’s Practice 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Functional Assessment: It’s a Methodology, Not a Form!
- Selecting Replacement Behaviors After Functional Assessment: Clinical Considerations and Contraindications.
- A Quality Behavior Consultation
- Quality Indicators for Focused Behavior Programming
- Applied Behavior Analysis – Verbal Behavior Programming.
- Integration of Behavior Analytic Interventions and Psychotropic Medication- Behavior Analysts Role in Dual Diagnosis and Working with the Psychiatrist.
- Developing Function Based Interventions.
- Choosing A Qualified Practitioner.
- Hands on Teaching Procedures.
- Pairing and Instructional Control Procedures: Applied Considerations To Improving Basic Listener Skills.
- Behavior Management in Applied Settings.
- Autism Expert Round Tables Q&A.
- The ABC’s of ABA: General Behavior Management.
- An Overview of “The Least Restrictive Behavior Intervention”: Ethical Considerations based on dimensions of the behavior.
- Ethics of Fading of Restrictive Procedures: The Ethical Path to Positive Behavioral Support.
- Ethical Considerations for Behavioral Systems In a State System
- Reducing injuries of Support Staff and Consumers through Data Collection Analysis and Systems.
- Risk Assessment: How to determine behaviors of significant frequency and severity to warrant formal programming.
- Ethical Considerations in Developing Informed Consent for Behavior Analytic Programming.
- Restraint Analysis: Ethical Obligations to Monitor for Necessity and Fade
- Private and public workshops for parents and teams tailored to the child or adult learner's needs